Assembly-welding table DIY
The table top of the DIY welding and assembly table has dimensions of 1200x800mm. The 8mm thick tabletop has mounting holes in the ⌀16 system in a 50x50mm grid and an engraved scale in a 100x100mm grid. The legs of the DIY welding table with swinging feet compensate for unevenness in the floor. In addition, the table has welded reinforcing ribs. This product will be perfect for the welder and a DIY enthusiast, carpenter, or car mechanic as an auxiliary table for CNC machines and workshops.
- Length x width: 1200x800mm
- Stable screwed frame construction
- Tables can be combined freely to extend a working surface
- The highest quality of workmanship
- Produced with standard ISO 2768-1
- Perfect flatness of the table [+/- 0,5mm]
- Made of S355J2+N
- Holes of system ø16 in the grid 50x50mm
- Engraved scale in the grid 100x100mm
- Leveling feet to compensate for unevenness of the flooring
- Height adjustment at the leveling feet
- Welded reinforcement ribs
- Thickness: 8 mm
- Capacity: 500 kg
- Table weight: approx. 90 kg
- Tools from the PLUS series, fixed with the bolt PLUS/ECO of the 16 system, are compatible with the DIY welding tables
Assembly-welding table DIY consists of:
- 1. Metal rigid frame reinforced with ribs
- 2. Working table 8 [mm] thick made of S355J2+N steel
- 3. Legs equipped with leveling feet to compensate for unevenness of the flooring
- 4. Engraved scale in the grid 100x100 [mm] and assembly holes of system 16, in the grid 50x50
Applications of the assembly-welding table DIY
As a table for cnc machinery
The DIY assembly-welding table is ideal for use in the production plants as an auxiliary table for the replacement of jigs in the tool holders and measurements of the produced components.
The DIY assembly-welding table is perfect to pursue your passions e.g. welding or do-it-yourself. It facilitates operations with the tools of any DIY-man.
It facilitates the cutting and assembly of furniture components. Additional equipment assists in the fitting of the components, used during the works, with greater accuracy and facilitates working alone.
It is particularly suitable for repairs of vehicle components and during welding, grinding works, and other works related to mechanics.
The DIY assembly-welding table is ideal for fixing the drill, vice, and other workshop tools. It ensures that ground components are firmly attached to the worktop.
The additional equipment of the DIY assembly- welding table makes that welding works are accurate, comfortable, and quick. Execution of small and large welding batches has never been this easy!
For construction workers
It is light and mobile and therefore it can be taken to any construction site. It can be used to cut the materials and weld the components directly on the construction site.
Ideal as an assembly-welding table for production and repair of the components of the agricultural machinery. It is perfect also during service and maintenance operations of wear and tear parts.